This crash courses take a unique and interactive approach by utilising Brands & Social Media Marketing Knowledge, Aesthetics and Practicality of Design to equip you with beginner level Graphics Designing skills. You will learn how to adopt and apply fundamental knowledge of various software applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Lightroom in real life situations . You will also learn efficient project delivery and how to interact with organisations and effectively communicate your technical skills in layman terms.
- Thorough understanding of the basics of graphic design.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in the language of design.
- Effective use of various graphic design softwares (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Lightroom) for print and web design.
- Familiarisation with quality of design (Aesthetics)
- Firm understanding of the current situation and trends of a diverse type of Brands in Pakistan (ranging from hip culture to local & traditional)
- Thorough understanding of photo post-processing and editing.
M. Omar Khalid – Owner & Director Operations of Litplus Creatives, with over 12 years of experience in Digital Marketing.